An Update On Our Services
Club West will be reopening for select services on May 27th. We are hoping to start seeing clients for waxing, facials, massage, and nail services the week of June 15th.
The health and safety of our community, clients, and employees are our top priority. We want to reassure all clients that we practice sanitary state board regulations on a daily basis, however, we are taking extra precautions during this time by increasing the frequency of our cleanings, concentrating on public areas, and our individual treatment rooms. In addition, we have implemented several new precautions that will help to ensure no further interruptions to business.
We understand that some of these precautions may be less glamorous & relaxing than previous visits to Club West, however these are the standards that we must maintain to safely provide spa services to all of our guests. As we continually re-evaluate these processes & guidelines our precautions may change. We will keep everyone updated as changes and new guidelines are released. We thank you for understanding and for your continued business! We look forward to seeing everyone soon!
What are we doing:
- During our temporary closure, our location was thoroughly cleaned and sanitized in preparation of reopening.
- We are sanitizing all door handles, countertops, iPads, chairs, tables, bathrooms, and tools/implements constantly throughout the day and between each client in the treatment rooms.
- We have antibacterial soap and hand sanitizer in all treatment rooms and restrooms.
- Social distancing guidelines posted at the Front Desk
- We are temporarily closing our relaxation areas & common areas.
- We will continue curbside / contact-less pick up for your favorite products
- Touch-less check out available upon request
- Extra time has been scheduled between services for additional cleaning
- Every night our staff is disinfecting frequently touched areas around the spa.
- We’ve gone over all precautionary measures with our staff from hand washing, not touching their own faces, to proper disinfection.
- Employees have also been instructed to not come to work if they experience fever or any symptoms. With this being said, we apologize if we need to cancel your appointment last minute. Your safety is our top priority.
What can you do?
- Stay home if you are sick, your temperature will be taken with a touch less thermometer when you arrive.
- Limit your belongings that you bring in to Club West, only the essentials
- Only the guest receiving services with reservation should enter the building. All other persons should wait in car.
- Upon arrival, please wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap & hot water before your service begins in your private treatment room.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with other guests & continue to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, if you don’t have a tissue, sneeze or cough into your sleeve or arm.
- Wear a mask, Club West will require all staff and guests to wear masks while in the building including while in services.
Have questions? Please reach out to us at 804-897-5297!