When you become a member of Club West Med Spa, you will have access to many perks that will enable
you to lead a healthier, less stressful life. Our wide range of day
spa and med spa treatments are designed to reduce the effects of age as well as to promote
relaxation and confidence. Our facility in Midlothian, VA is tranquil and serene, and our doctor and
estheticians are highly knowledgeable. You can trust us to deliver beautiful results.
Reducing Stress & Improving Quality of Life in Midlothian, VA
Monthly Membership Pricing $99
As a VIP member, every month you can choose from:
• 1 Club West Signature Facial or $99 towards
any of your favorite treatments
• 10% off products and additional spa services
• Can be gifted to a family member
• FREE gift for signing up
• The peace, relaxation, reduction of pain and youthful glow that comes from our day spa and med
*Discounts may not be used on gift cards, already discounted spa packages or prescriptions.
How do I pay for membership?
When you sign up for a membership, you need to sign an authorization credit card process agreement.
Then, the payment will be automatically taken on the same day each month. The cost of the membership
is $99 per month.
How long is the membership commitment?
You can choose for how long you would like to be a member. You are allowed to freeze or cancel your
membership. There is a 6 month initial commitment, then membership goes month to month.
Are there age restrictions for membership?
Our facial treatments are for those 13 and older, and massage treatments are for 13 and older with
parent or guardian permission if under 18.
Can someone else use my membership?
Yes, we allow a family member or friend to use your membership! Just be sure to call or email us to
let us know who is coming and they will have access a treatment.
Can I freeze my membership?
We allow members to freeze their memberships in the case of illness or temporary residency. You can
freeze your membership for a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of four months, and you can unfreeze
your membership whenever you would like. However, it must be unfrozen for at least 30 days before
you choose to freeze it again.
*Club West Med Spa reserves the right to make policy and price changes
Pre Treatment Guidelines
Please be advised of the following pre-treatment protocols for the below reservation types:
- NO anti-inflammatory Medications a week prior to treatment. (Aspirin, vitamin E, ginkgo Biloba, ginseng, St John’s Wort, Omega 3/Fish Oil supplements, Ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, Aleve, and other NSAIDS have blood-thinning effects and can increase the risk of bruising and swelling after injections).
- Do NOT consume alcoholic beverages at least 24 hours prior to treatment (alcohol may thin the blood and increase the risk of bruising).
- Arnica Montana, Fresh Pineapple, and water all help limit bruising from injections.
- Reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours in advance if you have a rash, cold sore, or blemish in the area. (If you have a history of cold sores please let Dr. West know).
Medical Peel Treatments
- Discontinue the following 5 days prior to treatment: Retin-A, Renova, Differin, Tazorac, Retinols, Alpha-Hydroxy Acid, Beta- Hydroxy Acid, Benzoyl Peroxide
- Discontinue the following 1 week prior to treatment: electrolysis, waxing, depilatory creams, laser hair removal
- Patients who had had cosmetic facial treatments prior should wait until skin sensitivity diminishes.
Laser Skin Care Treatments
- Discontinue 5 days prior to treatment: Retinol, Differin, Retinols
- Discontinue the following 3 weeks prior to treatment: tanning (artificial and actual)
- Discontinue the following 4 weeks prior to treatment: electrolysis, plucking, waxing, prolonged sun exposure
Laser Hair Removal Treatments
- Shave the day of your treatment, the laser attaches to the pigment of the hair follicle underneath the skin for best results.
- Discontinue the following 2 weeks prior to treatment: retinol, antibiotics, botox & fillers.
- Discontinue 4 weeks prior to treatment: prolonged sun exposure over 1.5 hours. Any freshly tanned skin (including spray tan) will be picked up by the laser instead of hair. Causing spots of hypopigmentation.
- Discontinue for at least one year prior to treatment: Accutane (History of cold sores or viral infections require pre-treatment protocol.)
Hydrafacial, Clear + Brilliant Treatments
- Discontinue the following 2 days prior to treatment: electrolysis, waxing, depilatory creams, laser hair removal
- Discontinue the following 5 days prior to treatment: Retinol, Differin
- Patients who had had cosmetic facial treatments prior should wait until skin sensitivity diminishes or let the provider know.
- Discontinue the following 3 days prior to treatment: Retin-A, topical acne medications, Alpha-Hydroxy Acid, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Scrubs or Peels
- Discontinue the following 2 weeks prior to treatment: tanning (artificial and actual).
- Accutane must be discontinued at least one year prior to treatment.
- For menstruating women, schedule treatments 2 days prior or 2 days post menstrual cycle.
Please remember, Spa appointments require 48 hours cancellation or reschedule notice. Anything less than this will result in a $50. Med Spa appointments require 72 hours cancellation or reschedule notice. Anything less than 72 hours will result in a $100 fee or 35% of service.
Please arrive ten minutes early to your appointment for check in purposes