At Club West Med Spa, we see the natural beauty in each and every client. When you come to us for an
aesthetics treatment, we are simply enhancing that natural beauty. This is evident in the products
we use. Every product used is of the highest quality and has safe ingredients that won’t cause
damage to your skin.
Located in Midlothian, VA, we invite you to experience our unique fusion of a relaxing day spa and a
professional med spa. Our aesthetics are performed by experts who
will help you feel soothed and at-ease, improving your overall health and well-being!
Enhancing Your Natural Beauty in Midlothian, VA & Beyond
Eyebrow & Eyelash Tinting
Eyebrow Tinting: $25
Eyelash Tinting: $35
Eyebrow & Eyelash Tinting Combo: $40
If you find that your lashes and brows are too light to enhance your face, we can use our
vegetable-based deposit-only coloring treatment to match your hair color or provide whatever color
you desire. We will ensure your brows and lashes give your features stunning definition.
Lash Lift: $70
Lash Lifting opens the eyes, gives the appearance of
longer, thicker, darker lashes and offers much less maintenance than eyelash
extensions. Elleebana Lash Lifting uses a safe, chemical
process to break down the disulphide bonds of the hair to redirect the lash into a new lifted
Lash Conditioning: $65
Lash conditioners may help
strengthen lashes, prevent them from breaking, or lightly swell them so they look a little
Time: 15 min
We use the South Seas® Skincare line to provide a flawless tan without the damage caused by laying
out in the sun. Plus, this line is paraben-free.
To make your spray tan last as long as possible, please read the following directions:
1. Please shower before your appointment, and refrain from applying any products to your skin, including deodorant.
2. Don’t shower or sweat for at least six hours after your appointment.
3. Do not wear jewelry and be sure to pull your hair up in a bun or ponytail so it is away from your face and neck.
4. If you prefer not to go nude, wear loose clothing and old undergarments that you don’t mind staining.
5. Your tan should last for around one week, and you should see the best results on the second day.
To make a reservation for one of our aesthetics treatments or to schedule your complimentary
consultation, contact us today at 804-897-5297, and take a look at our blog
for more information! We also provide memberships and monthly specials.